Thomas and Louise Woodford Scholarship
This is a tuition and other related education expenses scholarship renewable until graduation for a continuing, non-traditional student with dependents, attending full or part-time with a 2.5 minimum Grade Point Average. An application and essay are required. The scholarship winner is chosen by the Woodford Scholarship committee. Established by an anonymous donor in honor of his/her grandparents, an interracial couple married in 1902, who deeply regretted they could not help their son pay for college.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list the ages of all dependents you financially support.
- Please describe your personal and educational goals, and the reason why receiving this scholarship is important to you.
- Please provide the name and email address for your reference.
- Please provide the name and email address of a second reference.
- If you have a copy of your reference letter please upload it here.