Onondaga Community College Faculty Award for Academic Excellence Endowment
This merit scholarship is available for continuing, full-time, matriculated Onondaga Community College students with a 3.5 minimum Grade Point Average, and 30+ completed credits. A faculty committee will invite students to apply during the Spring semester and will select the final recipient(s). Established by the Onondaga Community College Faculty Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Faculty Endowed Award Essay
- Please select a topic for your essay from the below:
- Please submit an essay of 1000 words which demonstrates critical thinking, creativity and sound writing skills on your above selected topic.
- Please upload one letter of recommendation from OCC Faculty members (full -time or adjunct) who are familiar with your work and are willing to write a comprehensive letter on your behalf.
- Please provide the name and email address for your reference.